Monday, November 7, 2011

1st book review!

Heya guys! Now it is time for my first book review! Today i will be reviewing the book "The Sky is Everywhere" If you know me then you know that i love this book! Over the thousands i have read, this is one of my favorite novels. It follows Lennie Walker who just recently (1 month ago) lost her only sister. She struggles to come to terms with Bailey's death and she finds herself falling in love with the new boy Joe Fontain. But she cant help but kiss her sisters boyfriend (or more?...) which really complicates things. To top it all of her mother left her when she was 1 years old so she lives with her Gram and Uncle Big.

I definatly recomend this book to anyone who has the time and doesnt mind crying over fictional characters.
Please if you read it or have read it email me to talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment